The Belmont High School Building Committee is holding a community engagement meeting tomorrow evening (Tuesday, Sept. 19) at 7PM at Chenery Auditorium. If you’re curious – plan on checking it out!
A note to Blogging Belmont’s readership: if you have kids in the public schools and or are a resident and tax payer who is curious about plans for the future of our aging Belmont High School, join the High School Building Committee tomorrow (Tuesday, September 19th at 7:00 PM) evening for a Community Engagement Meeting.
The meeting takes place Chenery Middle School Auditorium, 95 Washington Street in Belmont. The Committee’s agenda includes:
- Updates on the High School Building Project
- An Introduction of the Project Design Team
- An update on District Enrollment and Grade Configuration
- The Results of the Recent Education Visioning Workshops
There will also be an opportunity for questions and comments from the public.
Other upcoming meetings for the High School Building Committee are:
- Friday, October 13th – 1:15 pm – Beech Street Center
- Saturday, October 28th – 10:00 am – Belmont High School
- Wednesday, November 15th – 7:30 pm – Belmont Town Hall
- Tuesday, December 12th – 7:00 pm – Belmont High School
To sign up for email updates and to learn more about the Belmont High School Building Project, including project timelines, videos, meeting schedules, presentations, and more, please visit www.belmonthighschoolproject.org or email: BHS-BC@belmont-ma.gov.
You can also sign up with the Town to receive notices of public meetings for the Committee here: http://www.belmont-ma.gov/subscribe.